A Contribution – To the SAP Community
As of today I have contributed roughly 260 SAP tips and tricks. Some of these required thinking! Check them out if you are really bored on www.saptricks.comView comments →
A Passion – Helping People Get a Grip
I love daily discipline, I love good decisions, the combination is powerful.
This www.iengagelife.com was originally created to target 20-30 year olds, I used to have the content on glynnwilliams.com but soon realised I didn’t care to whom the content was attributed, as long as it inspired a positive change.
If you have nothing planned for the next 30 mins, go read it – I dare you…..View comments →
Key Competencies & Attributes:
- • Strong leadership and project management skills
- • Manage various teams including both technical and functional offshore consulting teams
- • Personal and professional integrity and discipline
- • Strong interpersonal skills for team, stakeholder and client management
- • Self-starter and innovator; flexible and resourceful
- • Strong written and oral presentation skills at all stakeholder levels
- • Ability to operate effectively in a complex matrix environment
- • Published author of a number of best selling SAP Books in SAP ERP and R/3.
- • More than 14 years proven track record in senior analytical SAP consulting.
- • Very experienced in multiple SAP/ERP system applications integration.
- • Proven track record in many multi-national SAP projects, developing Templates/Core systems to roll out worldwide. Latest project being a global template design for 147 countries.
- • Consulted in senior positions in more than 13 multi national companies.
- • Completed more than 11 full SAP project life cycles, in addition to numerous partial life cycles.
- • International experience having personally implemented SAP systems in more than 38 countries.
- • I have consulted in SAP for extended periods in 17 countries.
- • Experienced within the following industries; FMCG, Manufacturing, Distribution, Automotive, Consulting and Infrastructure.
- • Clear communicator with client facing skills and client interaction on all levels.
• Very experienced in BW currently consulting on BW 3.5 and BI 7.0. • Very experienced in integration between SAP ERP SD and FI, CO, CRM, MM, WM, PP, PS, BI. • Very experienced in cross application functionalities for example LSMW, CATT, Queries, LIS, SIS, EDI – XI/PI, IDOCS. • Very experienced in Cross System Communication and Interfaces including EDI and SOA. (Service Orientated Architecture.) • Upgraded and worked on the following SAP versions: SAP R/3 2.2 - 3.0 - 3.1 - 4.0 - 4.5 - 4.6 – 4.7, ECC5, ECC6, SAP Solution Manager, SAP CRM 4.0, XI/PI. BW 3.5, BI 7.0. • Certified SAP R3 (ERP) consultant in SD. • Editor of the independent SAP help site called www.SAPTricks.com. • I am up to date on the continual lifecycle of applications released by SAP and the latest developments in the ERP industry.
- •I am the author of the new +-520 page SAP Consultants technical Manual called “Implementing SAP ERP - Sales and Distribution”. This book is published by Mc Graw Hill with ISBN 0071497056 is available through most specialist business booksellers as well as Amazon.com . (Released March 2008)
- •I am the author of the +- 550 page technical reference book on implementing SAP, Sales and Distribution. The book is published by MC-Graw Hill. "Implementing SAP- R/3 Sales and Distribution" ISBN 0072124040 is available through most specialist business booksellers as well as Amazon.com . (Released February 25th 2000)
- •This book was well received in the SAP industry due to its level of detail and breadth of topics, causing the publishers Osborne MC-Graw Hill to translate the book into Spanish and Mandarin. (Spanish-ISBN 8448128990) (Mandarin- ISBN 711108896)
- •Subsequent to my first book I was invited by MC-Graw Hill Publishers to co-author a book that details the selection criteria for optimum technical project resource matching. "Ace The Technical interview" ISBN 0072126221. (Released December 2000)
I have worked as an external consultant at 3rd party sites on behalf of the following consulting companies:
- IBM Consulting
- Cap Gemini
- Andersen Consulting
- T Sytems
Worked with the following companies:
- Schneider Electric (Annual Turnover 21 Billion Euro)
- Scottish and Newcastle (Annual Turnover 5 Billion Euro)
- Yell.com. (Annual Turnover 140 Million GBP)
- Pitney Bowes, Inc. (Annual Turnover 4.5 Billion USD)
- T Systems
- Hewlett Packard (Annual turnover 60 Billion USD)
- Honeywell (Annual turnover 25 Billion USD)
- Avnet (Annual turnover 6 Billion USD)
- Sadia (Annual turnover 2.8 Billion USD)
- Multibras (Annual turnover 3 Billion USD)
Glynn is self-reliant and independent in his work. He can be counted upon to take initiative to resolve any issue he faces.Needless to say he is, without exception, highly professional in his dealing with colleagues, even under situations of stress. To summarize, based on his work with Avnet EMG GmbH, I would highly reccomrnend Glynn Williams to anyone wishing to employ him. He would be a valuable resource for any SAP project.SAP Program Director Avnet
- Name: Glynn Williams
- Address: PO Box 242, Manly, 1655, NSW, Australia
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org