SAP Solution ArchitectLeading SAP solution architect, with global experience having consulted on projects in more than 38 countries.
- Consulted in multiple SAP domains; FI/CO/MM/WM/SD/LE/BW/BI/EDI.
- Experienced in design and delivery of B2B and B2C interfaces and solutions.
- Consulted on behalf of multiple companies including; IBM, Accenture, Wipro, Capgemini.
- Author of SAP books published in multiple languages by Osborne McGraw Hill.
- Implemented SAP in more than 18 companies.
Personally a positive, happy and encouraging father, friend and colleague.
- More than 16 years proven track record in senior SAP consulting. - Strong business and systems analysis experience - Strong business and SAP application intergation experience - Proven track record in many multi-national SAP projects, developing Templates/Core systems to roll out worldwide. - Senior SAP consultation in more than 18 companies. - Completed more than 8 full SAP project life cycles - International experince having personally implemented SAP in more than 38 countries. - Author of a number of best selling SAP Books in SAP ERP and R/3 focusing on Sales and Distribution. - Clear communicator with client facing skills and client interaction on all levels.
- SAP BW 3.5 and SAP BI 7 - Complete knowledge in SAP ERP - SD (SCM, SRM, LES) - Very experinced in integration between SAP ERP SD and FI, CO, CRM, MM, WM, PP, PS. - Very experinced in mapping SAP ERP and BW/BI. - Very experienced in cross application functionalites for example LSMW, CATT, Queries, LIS, SIS, EDI - XI, IDOCS. - Operate in a customer facing functional capacity, with full technical skills such as debugging and designing technical specifications.
Specialties:Other Key Competencies & Attributes:
- Strong leadership and people management skills - Personal and professional integrity and discipline - Strong interpersonal skills for team, stakeholder and client management - Self-starter and innovator; flexible and resourceful - Strong written and oral presentation skills at all stakeholder levels - Ability to operate effectively in a complex matrix environment
Goals To ensure an efficient and effective SAP implementation focusing on clients operational and financial requirements.